“Error loading player: no playable sources found”: is an irritable problem while browsing the internet and also, when we try to load a video or audio file the web-page gets an error. Some serious reason can cause “no playable sources found”. The error such as, the user unable to stream video and audio file in a browser and also the web-page ran into a problem before going to play an audio/video file. However, we can fix this error completely, and we just need a little bit of effort. Today, in this post we will discuss the solution on how to fix Error loading player: no playable sources found in Windows 10.
Error loading player: No playable sources found
How to fix “Error loading player: No playable sources found” in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Solution 1: Update Adobe Flash Player
- Solution 2: Allow flash player to run properly
- Solution 3: Update your internet browser
- Solution 4: Clear all browser cached
- Solution 5: Delete/Disable all unused extension
- Solution 6: Add/Enable flash exceptions.
- Solution 7: Update Windows OS
- Solution 8: Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Fix 1: Update Adobe Flash Player regularly
If you are facing an error message “Error loading player: No playable sources found“, then, this is an error in Adobe Flash Player. The Adobe flash player is crashing either it has been affected by the third-party browser extension or it has not been updated yet. Now, Update/Reinstall Adobe Flash Player to get the solution.
- Go to AFP page to download the flash player uninstaller.
- Run the uninstaller to uninstall the old flash player from your computer.
- Access the official download page to download the latest version of Adobe Flash player.
- Now, save the file into your PC and double-click on the downloaded file, and, follow the screen-prompt and wait for a few seconds to completely install the software.
- After finishing software installation, restart your PC. Now, your browser as the ‘Error loading player: No playable sources found’ should have been solved successfully.
Fix 2: Allow the flash player to run
In a normal setting, flash player has been enabled automatically. But due to some reason, it turns disabled and you will get this in detail
1. Unexpected shutdown
Due to the unexpected shutdown, the browser cannot save its settings completely and because of this flash player is automatically get disables.
2. Using infected or corrupted extension
Unknowingly, users download the infected extension, and it creates damages to the browser. This can be a very big reason to disable flash player.
Now, what to do enable the flash player to run? Here, some important instruction discussed below
- Uninstall or remove all the infected browser extension.
- After uninstalling the extension, restart your browser.
- Click right or left click on the “lock icon”.
- On the timeline, an option says “Site setting” click on it.
- Now, go to “flash option“, here, you will see a default option is either “Ask” or “Block”.
- Hit on the flash option, and then select “Allow”
- Now, you have successfully allowed flash player to run and also the “Error loading player: no playable sources found” should have been fixed successfully.
Fix 3: Check for Update or Reinstall your browser
If you have blocked the auto-update option of your browser, then your browser will not get a new update and that’s why your browser is getting slows down and also flash player being corrupted. Now, either you have to enable auto-update your browser or install the latest version. I am showing Google chrome tutorial, however, the tutorial is the same for all browsers.
- Firstly, either you can download the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Or, Secondly, you can enable auto-update.
- In Google Chrome, you have 3 dots on the top right side, click on it.
- Now, it will say “Check for update” click on it.
Hola! the “Error loading player: no playable sources found” problem should have been fixed.
Fix 4: Clear all cached images and files
Recent browsing data files saved within your browser, due to this the bug is stored and because of this it effects on Flash Player and the result becomes ‘Error loading player: No playable sources found’. Now, the solution is to fix the issue by removing the cache of internet browser.
- The following steps have been given below gives full details of removing your browser’s cache. This tutorial is made in Chrome browser, but the settings are the same in all browsers.
- In Chrome Browser, head to the top-right corner you will get “three dots” click on it.
- In timeline menu, move your mouse on “more tools” and you will get an option “clear browsing data” click on it or you can go by keyboard shortcut “Ctrl+Shift+Del“.
- Now, tick mark on “Cached images and files” and click on “Clear data” to completely clear all browser cache.
Fix 5: Remove all corrupted and infected extensions
As I have said earlier that corrupted and infected extension can brutally interact with the browser and thus lead to you seeing the error message “Error loading player: No playable sources found”. What to do now? The answer is “You can easily fix this problem by following instruction given below”.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Again same process, click on “three vertically aligned dots”.
- Move mouse on “more tools” you will find “extensions” click on it.
- Remove all the corrupted or unused or infected extension.
- Now, restart your browser.
Hope, I hope that this “Error loading player: no playable sources found” message will not come back again.
Fix 6: Enable flash exceptions
If the Flash Player has been disabled in the content settings of the browser, Then it is common to see “Error loading player: no playable sources found” message.
- Run Google chrome.
- Click on the “three dots” and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and click on “Advanced” settings.
- Again scroll down, you will see “Content settings“, click on it.
- You will see “flash”, click on it.
- Now, “toggle right” to enable flash.
Now, This should resolve the ‘Error loading player: No playable sources found’ message.
Fix 7: Regularly update your Windows OS
If you have not updated Windows for a long time, then you will see the “Error loading player: No playable sources found” message. With the Windows new update, it always gives the latest update of Adobe Flash player and along with it fixes a lot of bugs. So, you should update your windows OS regularly.
- In the menu, search for “Windows update”.
- You will see “Windows update settings”, click on it.
- Click on “Check for updates”.
- Now, install the updates.
- Restart your PC to save updates safely.
Fix 8: Enter Safe Mode with Networking for troubleshoot your system
If this problem is by any recently added third-party software interference with Adobe flash player of your browser then, you can face the message “Error loading player: No playable sources found”. Now, the solution is you have to fix the problem of your browser from safe mode. By default, all third-party software is stopped in windows safe mood.
If the problem is not solved in a safe mood then, try to remove recently added application. Because it might interact with the flash player badly. Here is the complete process is given below how you can reboot your Windows OS system into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Either Press Win+R keyboard hotkeys or search for “run” in the menu to open RUN box.
- In the run box, type “msconfig” and then hit enter.
- Click on Boot Tab.
- Under Boot Options, you will find Safe boot box, click on it.
- Make sure to click on “Network“.
- Now, save the setting and restart your computer.
These are all complete troubleshooting solutions is given when the ‘Error loading player: No playable sources found’ error message occurs.
After reading this tutorial, I am sure that you know “Error loading player: No playable sources found” is due to an error in flash player. So, from now, keep your browser in safe from all bad software and extensions. Hope, you have found this tutorial helpful to you and others. Don’t forget to share with your loved ones.
- Download Manager Extension For Chrome
- How To Password Protect A Folder In Windows 10
- Take Screenshot In Windows 10