Cisco officially launched the updated version of network simulator Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2. Now, you can download the official Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 from the high-security server (official Cisco Academy) without any network failure, even, a user could resume and pause the download. It is now available on the offline installer, so, now, it is very easy to download it, and just a single click is required to directly Download program. For your ease, we will guide you how you can easily download the official offline Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 from the direct links.
[Must Know] Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 system requirement
The latest version of Cisco Packet Tracer is now available in Windows 10, 8, and 7 on 32 bit and 64 bit. In Linux, it is available on 64bit.
- Minimum screen resolution should be 1024 x 768.
- Performs well on core i7,i5,i3, Pentium D and Core2duo
- 4GB RAM is required. However, shows decent performance on 2GB RAM.
- You must have a sound card in your PC.
[High-Speed] Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 by internet download manager
As we know very well, the internet download manager is widely used to download files and other kinds of stuff. I am suggesting you download program by internet download manager because it offers high-speed download and able to use your network speed completely.
Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 by Mozilla Firefox or Chrome
If you don’t have an internet downloading manager, then, here, is an alternate to download by browsers like Mozilla or Chrome. Same as IDM, here you have the option to play-pause the download. It never cancels the download, even if IP address changes.
Why Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2?
Want to have a career in networking? So, the “Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2” is here for you to improve your skills in networking.
- Training for CCNA TM and CCNP certification exam.
- Design the network virtually.
- Design the network practically.
- Experiment with network behavior.
- Sharpens your skills in ‘networking configuration’ from your Desktop/Smartphone.
- Enhance your networking skills for a perfect job interview.
- [Private tutor] Execute your daily practice on what you learn in networking courses.
- Quickly monitor real-life dynamic data transfers.
What’re new features in Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2?
The updated Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 has undergone complete engineering which fixed various bugs that were seen in versions 6, 7, and 7.1.1. Officially said, there are some new features in version 7.2 of Packet Tracer. Just highlighting a few of its important features below:
- Easy! The project can be saved in a .pkg format.
- Supports the MQTT protocol.
- It helps to Configure and troubleshoot a network.
- It will help you in decision making, creative and critical thinking, and your partner on problem-solving.
- Users can add tables and rack in a fraction of seconds.
- Multi-user collaboration helps to brush up your skills.
- Real WebSocket.
- ASA 5506 firewall.
- Meraki security appliance and server.
- Real TCP server.
Starting guide to Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2
Step 1- Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 from the links given below
Step 2- Double-click on ‘pockettracer72’ to extract the file
Step 3- Click on ‘I accept the agreement’ then continue to click on ‘next’ until it finishes.
Step 4- Click on the ‘install’ and wait until it finishes.
Step 5- Installation is over! Now, it is ready to ‘launch’. Click on finish to launch the software.
Step 6- Now, one ‘Cisco networking Academy Log in‘ window will pop up. If you don’t have an account, don’t worry! You can start working as a guest login. However, it would be better if you create an account in it. Very easy to make.
Step 7 – Click on ‘Allow access’ to use your ‘Private Network’.
Step 8 – Now, You can access all the tools. Here, everything is ready to serve you.